Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hawaiian Burgers

Here's an easy and fast recipe for a hearty and yummy weeknight dinner! I looove burgers but rarely make them at home as I just don't feel they are as tasty as when ordered out. I guess since my favorite are from In-N-Out, it's tough to even come close to that patty perfection. But I wanted to get outside my cooking box and thought turkey teriyaki burgers would hit the spot. So here it is, my recipe for a taste of the big island:

20 oz. Jenny-O extra lean turkey breast
salt and pepper
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1/4 cup BBQ sauce
6 Dole canned pineapple rings
6 hamburger buns
6 slices provolone cheese
lettuce

Mix first four ingredients and form turkey to make six patties. Grill on medium heat 4-5 minutes on each side, until cooked through and no longer pink. Top with cheese, pineapple and lettuce...it's that easy!



For more ideas for recipes using ground turkey, check out http://www.jennieo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment