Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What's Cookin??

I am forever rotating a handful of meals throughout the week, always trying to come up with something new, but EASY and FAST! Those words are imperative to the busy mommy. As much as I love cooking and baking and trying new things, time is not a luxury I often have. Food doesn't have to be gourmet and take hours to be delicious and healthy and it CAN be made in a hurry. So I'm going to share my recipes with you because if it's got my stamp of approval, you know it's simple. Tonight I fired up the grill and let it do the work. If you've never grilled, it's time you gave it a try. Ours is gas and took only a few minutes to pre-heat. I threw on chicken breasts and corn on the cob, tossed the potatoes in the microwave to pre-cook then finished them on the grill. It was delicious and quick and my hubby was impressed with my skills!



                                                                   Logan likes it!!

2 comments:

  1. you can make potato wedges on the grill that same way, too! logan looks so big : )

    ReplyDelete