Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmastime in the 951


Christmas has come early this year. If it wasn't for the fact that I hosted Thanksgiving and felt it only fair to give my guests one last glimpse of fall, Christmas would have been in full swing much sooner. But the next day, it was on! Our tree is up, candles are lit and garland has been hung. There was no fooling around. My kids and I started early and by lunchtime, Christmas had arrived. I only hoped my hubby wouldn't be too put that we didn't wait for him...he survived. Happy trimming!! What are your favorite decorating traditions??
 
 
Preparing for Thanksgiving...
 
                                                                 Hello, Christmas!!!

                                                                Don't forget the stairs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment