Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's a Wrap

Here's a great dinner idea that's fast and easy...my requirements for meals around here! I slow cooked a 2-pound portion of chicken tenderloins with half an onion, reserving about a quarter of it for enchiladas tonight. With the rest, I added BBQ sauce and rolled it into spinach wraps and added shredded cheese. I served it with a quick boxed pasta salad mix and that I added fresh veggies to. Wraps are a little different and a little more fun than a regular tortilla because there are so many varieties to choose from. They can also be high in calories so keep an eye out. Mine had 210 calories each but I used lean chicken breast and just a sprinkle of cheese so I ate dinner happily and guilt free! These are also a great use for lunch the next day as you can stuff them with anything....veggies, salad, beans, rice...you name it!!! What will you put in yours?

                                                                      Wrap it up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment