Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March Madness

Normally, the term "March Madness" would have basketball fans cheering but in this house, it just means more chaos! Normally, we are a bit of a train wreck, barely keeping things together. Sure, the laundry gets done and we get out the door on time, arriving to play dates and appointments looking like we've got it together. But I've got some news to share...we don't! And you know something? I've come to realize it's ok. I mean, you can't have it all together all the time. You have to pick and choose. And it looks like we're set to have another crazy month. With Easter, St. Paddy's day and a little family trip in the works, it's sure to be nuts and that's just the way I like it!
How do you keep it all together???

2 comments:

  1. We try to keep things calm by planning No-Plan Days. Just hanging out together, no plans, no obligations, no chores...just relaxing! If we don't plan it, it won't happen...we're having one this weekend, and I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was yesterday..Mike worked late so I knew it'd be a looong day and said "to heck with a plan!" Didn't get dressed til 10..

    ReplyDelete