Friday, January 18, 2013

The Price of Peace

Entering my second month of my third pregnancy has left me feeling a little more tired than I normally do so today for just ten minutes, I let me kiddos play in my make-up so I could rest. Ten minutes...no big deal, right?? Wrong! A few of my products ended up ruined and of course, the kids were covered in lipstick, eye shadow, powder...all of it!!! This escapade left my son's jammies ruined and stained and they both needed a good scrubbing. I must admit though, the few minutes of quiet were well worth the trade-off. I'm going to have to start getting creative and coming up with more ways, short of TV, that will allow me to rest and put my feet up while the little ones are occupied.
What do you do to keep your kiddos outta your hair when you need a breather???

No comments:

Post a Comment