Friday, July 13, 2012

Free Lunch

"They" say there's no such thing as a free lunch but lucky for me, today there is! Ok, so here's the catch...I have been waiting since the beginning of the month for Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A, where you have to dress like, you guessed it, a cow in exchange for a free meal. I cannot say enough good about this place! Everyone is polite, helpful and they NEVER get our order wrong! It is always clean and some even have book corners for the kids and baskets of wipes, diapers and essentials for us moms and they all have play areas. The kids meals have a fruit option and always include a book from a new and fun book series (Little Critter is the latest) And if it takes some bribing to get your little ones to sit still like mine, you can always trade the book for an ice cream.

It is a bit pricier than some other fast food joints but worth every penny. So this week I rounded up our black shirts/pants, some construction paper, scissors, and tape in preparation for today! It was easy, fast and didn't cost me a dime to make! The best part is, the day isn't over so if you have a little time, whip up a costume and head on over for dinner. Here are the results of my hard work and the bounty we enjoyed to show for it! Oh, and just because I'm not pictured, don't think for a second I didn't dress up! I did. I rocked the SAME outfit they did :)
Check out www.chick-fil-a.com/Cows/Appreciation-Day/ for more info!










No comments:

Post a Comment