Sunday, February 24, 2013

Do Blondes Have More Fun???

I don't know the answer to that but I can tell you that blondies are just as delicious as the original brownie. And they may be more fun because they are loaded with mini m&ms. Now, I will admit that I am partial to brownies and not just because I happen to be a brunette but because I'm obsessed with chocolate and will take it in any form. Rich, fudgy brownies are tough to compete with but these blondies will hit the spot if you're looking for a little something sweet, but not too heavy.

Blondies:
2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup mini m&ms

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and mix all ingredients. Coat 8X8 baking pan with cooking spray and press dough into pan. Bake 20-30 minutes or until just set. Cut into squares and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment